2011年9月19日星期一

Pandora Giving Me My Happiness

Pandora Sterling Silver Pineapple, Pandora Dangle Gold Cocktail Glass Charm With Red Garnet,Pandora Silver Grapes Bunch Bead With Diamond And Pearl,

5 years antecedent, I and John fell in adore with every other. During these 5 years, our relationship was forever sweet and stable. Several days antecedent, we got marital and began our sweet life together.
Actually, John proposed marriage to me for several times before, but I hesitated and did no approve. In my deep heart, I thought marriage was the grave of love. So I hesitated and did not question him instantly. I was scared thin a little while we got married, we had to deal with many difficult problems instead of our sweet life, such for the narration among his kin and me, the everyday life of us 2 and the problem of having babies. Maybe I equitable did not ambition to face these entities in front of us. However, I witnessed the solid love he gave to me and our zealous love. And I was beautiful elated to have this kind of husband. I did not mention yes, just for I was not prepared.
By his propose apt wedding for several times, I was calculating build up, and then John and I talked build up to discuss some practical problems we had to face then. Generally, I opened my heart and made myself used to the life of couples.
I memorized the mythological night he inquired me for marriage. We had dinner together and I thought it was a natural night while we could speak with each other during dinner. Unusually, afterward I sat down, he said secretly, "A wonder!" And then he closed some lights, to establish a warm and romantic atmosphere. With a banquet of roses ashore the left hand and one open carton with a ring in on the right hand, which was a Pandora ring at my first sight, he knelt over and said, "Will you wed me?" I was shocked first and foremost and pushed very much at the same time, "Wow, it namely actually a big surprise. I actually like roses and Pandora. And, I want to say yes." I did not understand how could I have such a prowess to make this agree to him, but I said finally, following my heart. I had the courage to live with this male, giving me my preference roses and Pandora ring, after those days' talk.
Now we live together happily. Of course, we have many problems, yet we tin finally solve them via our efforts together.

没有评论:

发表评论